Ultra Slim HDMI over Single CAT5e/CAT6 Extender with PoE 165
- Allows HDMI audio/video signals to be transmitted using a single Cat5e or Cat6 Cable
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat5e/Cat6- allowing the transmitter and receiver to be powered off of a single power supply
- Slim and compact design
- Wide band Bi-directional IR system allowing for control of source or display (IR accessories included)
- Wideband IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
- Transmission Range: Extends HDMI transmission up to 50m (164ft) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 24-bit color and 3D
- Features Auto EDID and EQ Management for plug and play installation
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
- HDCP 2.0 compliant
- Pure uncompressed 7.1ch digital audio
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio
- Allows cascading to create a larger distribution system
- Fully compatible with any Evolution by Vanco product
- Dimensions: 2.7” (68.58mm) W x .7” (17.78mm) H x 3.25” (82.55mm) D
- Patent No. 9,710,038 B1
Tech Support Tips:
- Recommended to be used with a permanent source, or non-rotating source. For any rotating source such as a conference room type setup, it is recommended to use an HDBaseT extender
- HDMI UHD Deep Color mode on some LG displays may need to be deactivated to avoid video signal issues
- Input Signal Plus on some Samsung displays may need to be deactivated to avoid video signal issues
EVEX2006 (TX & RX)
(2) IR Blasters (TX)
(2) IR Receivers (RX)
(1) DC 12V in line power supply
Both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs assure system compatibility regardless of your preamplifier or processor. For maximum flexibility, you can choose inputs independently for each channel.
The MM7025’s heavy duty, gold-plated, four-way binding posts accept virtually any choice of loudspeaker cable Your System, Your Way
The MM7025 encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two to as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms. Adding a new pair of loudspeakers to an existing home theater? – Get the most from your investment by adding an MM7025 as well. The exact configuration is up to you. Sound quality isn’t – it’s Marantz regardless of how you use this power amplifier.
Marantz Sound Quality
The MM7025’s advanced technology serves all your listening needs. Current feedback circuits, also used in Marantz’s Reference Series amps, insure the purest sonic reproduction regardless of source. Another MM7025 virtue, and one directly traceable to its substantial current capability, is the control it establishes over difficult speakers to reproduce both dynamic musical peaks and whispered dialog without blemish.
The Power Supply
As befits a Marantz amplifier, the high-capacity power supply begins with an oversized EI-core transformer feeding carefully chosen capacitors capable of storing 30,000 µF of energy. This combination instantaneously delivers peak power to all amplifier stages for distortion-free reproduction of the most complex sources.
In the final amplification stage, specially selected LAPT Hyper-Power output transistors, originally selected for Reference Series use, deliver fortissimo and pianissimo passages with equal aplomb. To make sure they’re always operating at ideal temperatures, these transistors are mounted on a forced-air “thermal tunnel.”
Where Do I Put It?
The MM7025 is less than 14” deep from front panel to rear speaker terminals. This lets you place the amplifier almost anywhere – in a cabinet or on a shelf. A detachable AC cord makes placement easy, even when there’s little room and you can even rack mount it with the optional RMK8754MSP.
Remote Control, Too
You’ll find rear panel connections for a “flasher” input that conveys On/Off commands from an infrared (IR) remote controller. There’s a DC trigger input (and output) that lets you ”daisy chain” one or several MM7025s to turn on and off in synchronization with your preamplifer or surround processor. If you’re going to use the MM7025 with legacy Marantz products, there are RC-5 connectors to give you a level of operating convenience you might not have thought possible.
Refined looks. Flexible connectivity. Superb sound quality. Convenient operation. Yes, these Marantz attributes come together in the MM7025 Stereo Power Amplifier.
It is, as are all Marantz products, devoted to one goal – satisfying your desire for an exceptional listening experience.
|Product Name||Ultra Slim HDMI over Single CAT5e/CAT6 Extender with PoE 165|
|Product brand||Vanco International|
Tech Support Tips:
SKU #VA-USCP03MSRP $24.00